Personal Injury Attorney Serving Jackson Heights, Queens
Call K L Sanchez Law Office:
✔ Car Accidents
✔ Construction Injury
✔ Workers Compensation
✔ Criminal Cases
✔ All Other Lawyer Questions
Abogados que hablan espanol!
Free Consultation (Consulta Gratis)
Best Car Accident Lawyers in Queens
Rear-ended while stopped in your vehicle at a red light? Collusion in an intersection or the road? Sideswiped? Car wreck?
You never imagine it will be you until you are sitting in your car, hurt and confused. Don’t worry! K L Sanchez is here to help and guide you through what you should do when you are in a car accident. When you hire K L Sanchez, you will have someone who will stand up for you and protect your rights.
K L Sanchez Law Office is a local Queens firm with a superior reputation. We are dedicated, sensitive, and committed to hands-on, personal service with every single client.
We’ve been consistently providing quality legal representation in car accident cases, criminal cases, workers compensation cases and many other areas. We always strive to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
Based in Jackson Heights, Queens, but handling cases throughout New York City, our personal injury lawyers are always nearby.
Suffering injuries due to another person’s wrongdoing or negligence in a motor vehicle accident can cause an incredible burden. Victims often face medical bills, lost wages, disabilities, and prolonged treatments, not to mention severe pain. A personal injury of this kind this can be stressful and overwhelming. However, when you retain K L Sanchez Law Office to handle your case, we take the burden off your shoulders. This way you can focus on recovering while we focus on protecting your rights and getting you the compensated for any injuries you sustained.
If you are looking for the best accident lawyer in Jackson Heights, Corona, Elmhurst, Sunnyside, Woodside, Flushing or anywhere else in Queens, look no further – K L Sanchez is on the case!
6 Steps To Take When Injured In A Car Accident Anywhere in New York City:
- Evaluate your accident injuries and get help. Call 911 or ask someone to do it for you. Seek medical attention immediately after speaking with the police officer. See a doctor immediately even if you feel okay or just suffered minor injuries.
- Take photographs. Take photos of your injuries. Take photos of the accident scene. Take photos and focus on visible damage to your car, the position of your car in relation to other vehicles, streets, and other identifiable objects such as street signs and lamp posts. If you see skid marks or debris from the crash, take photos of those as well.
- Gather information. If you and the other driver are able to do so, talk with the other driver to get insurance and exchange information that includes names, phone numbers, addresses, work information, and anything else that will help you find the other driver later on. Talk with witnesses who saw the accident and also ask for their names and contact information.
- Wait for police officer and describe the accident precisely. Don’t exaggerate and don’t minimize. Simply give the facts of what happened. If you spoke with witnesses who are no longer at the scene, provide their contact information to the police officer.
- Call your insurance company to get a claim form. Report your accident to your insurance company as soon as possible. Ask for a no-fault insurance application so you can cover your medical expenses and vehicle repair costs. You will need to submit your insurance claim as soon as possible, but MUST be done within 30 days of the date of the car accident. This will preserve your right to seek reimbursement for your lost wages and expenses.
- Consult an experienced personal injury attorney, no matter how minor your vehicle collision was. Remember, auto collision injuries are not always obvious, and it’s best to consult an experienced personal injury lawyer. K L Sanchez Law Office is here to help you with your car accident case. Call us anytime at (646) 701-7990.
Construction Accident Lawyer in NYC
Work injuries - scaffold and ladder falls, debris, other construction hazards and labor law violations.
Each year, thousands of hard-working men and women are seriously injured or killed at New York construction sites. Construction workers are required to engage in high risk work in an extremely hazardous work place.
Construction workers are the builders of our great city. For that reason, New York has specific Labor Laws that protects construction workers from work site-related accidents. In addition to protecting construction workers, New York Labor Laws creates an obligation to the people responsible for the worker’s safety to ensure all safety measures are in place and followed (Pursuant to New York Labor Laws Section 200, 240 and 241(6)).
Therefore, when these labor laws are not followed and hardworking construction workers are seriously injured, someone should be held accountable.
ABOGADOS QUE HABLAN ESPAÑOL! Llámanos ahora (646) 701-7990
Workers Compensation Claims and Cases in Jackson Heights, Queens and NYC
Injured at work? On-the-Job Injury?
Our experienced Queens workers compensation lawyers are here to help you and your family. Jackson Heights based K L Sanchez Law Office, P.C. will strive to ensure that you receive all the benefits entitled to you from the New York Workers’ Compensation laws.
These benefits will cover all the medical expenses you will incur due to your work-related injury as well as replace the income that is lost when you are unable to work.
Workers, like you, need to know their options, and retaining a worker’s compensation lawyer from K L Sanchez Law Office, P.C can help you through the claims process. Our goal is to work as hard as we can on your behalf, so you can look forward to physical and financial recovery and get your life back. Call us today to speak with the knowledgeable, fearless New York personal injury legal team you want on your side.
Looking For the Best Criminal Lawyer in Queens?
K L Sanchez Law Office, P.C.is available 24/7 when you need us most. When you are arrested or charged with a crime, your freedom is in peril. So, if you have been arrested in Queens, Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, or any other parts of New York, our criminal defense attorneys at Jackson Heights located K L Sanchez Law Office, P.C., can provide you with excellent, experienced, and successful criminal defense.
At K L Sanchez Law Office, P.C., we will aggressively defend your rights in any criminal case. We are dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of quality representation with personal attention and representing their best interests.
Our Queens criminal defense lawyers handle a broad range of misdemeanor and felony cases in New York York courts, including:
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) / Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Domestic Violence
- Possession of Marijuana and other narcotics
- Any other NY Misdemeanors and/or Felonies
If you or a loved one is arrested, our experienced criminal lawyers are here to help you with putting together the best criminal defense. Call for a completely free consultation – we are standing by – (646) 701-7990.
What Our Clients Say
Jackson Heights, Queens – We are here any time you need a NYC Lawyer.
K L Sanchez Law Office, P.C. Can Help With:
If you’ve been seriously injured while doing construction work, we are here to help. Call our spanish speaking lawyers for immediate assistance.
Car Accident Lawyer
Call us if you’ve been injured in a car crash anywhere in New York, including Queens, Broonx, Brooklyn, Staten Island and Manhattan.
No matter your legal status, you deserve the best protection from Jackson Heights lawyer K L Sanchez. Call us today to discuss how we can help – in Queens, Bronx, NYC or anywhere else in NYS.
If you or a loved one has been arrested, you need top notch criminal lawyer. Call us for help and K L Sanchez Law office will fight for you!
Going through a divorce? You don’t need to go at it alone. Our sensitive and experienced lawyers will help you in all divorce matters anywhere in New York State.
Queens Accident Lawyer FAQ:
When should you hire an attorney for a car accident?
Have you been involved in a car accident? If so, you may need to hire a car accident lawyer. Look for an experienced personal injury attorney who can help you recover losses, such as those resulting from a motor vehicle accident. In addition, an experienced accident attorney can help you minimize the paperwork, red tape and hassle that often goes hand in hand with a car accident insurance claim.
Do you need to hire a lawyer after an acccident?
If you have sustained injuries as a result of car accident, then you should seek legal advice. An experienced personal injury attorney can help you determine the best course of action. They can also help you get maximum compensation for your pain and suffering.
What to do if the other driver does not have insurance?
If the driver other driver in a car accident is uninsured, you should call your insurance company. Additionally, make sure you call the police. The other driver may get a ticket for driving without insurance. This can help your case later on.
About Queens County, New York
Queens is a borough of New York City, which also includes Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island and Manhattan. According to the Queens Chamber of Commerce , Queens county is home to almost 3 million people, and one of the most diverse communities in the United States. More than 50% of Queensborough residents were born outside the United States. Major attractions in Queens include Flushing Meadows Corona Park , Queens Museum and the New York Hall of Science. A queens lawyer must be admitted by the New York Bar .
Queens encompasses many neighborhoods including Jackson Heights, Elmhurst, Corona, Sunnyside, Woodside, Flushing, Astoria, Ditmars Steinway.
Directions from Laguardia Airport (LGA) Queens, NY 11371. Head west toward LaGuardia Access Rd for 62 feet. Continue straight onto LaGuardia Access
Road for 0.2mi. Turn left onto 94th St for 0.3mi. Turn right onto 23rd Ave for 0.3mi. Turn left onto 88th St for 1.3 mi. Turn right onto
Roosevelt Avenue for 0.2 mi. Turn right onto 83rd St. Arrive at K L Sanchez Law Office, P.C. 3763 83rd St #1m Jackson Heights, NY 11372. To reach by phone call (646) 701-7990.